Lowe's is committed to rewarding the hard work and dedication of the employees who have helped us get to where we are today.
We show our appreciation of their commitment by offering them an industry-leading benefits program that includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans as well as life insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, disability benefits, 401(k) options, and an employee stock purchase plan.
Lowe's also offers a wide range of no-cost wellness benefits to its employees, including the Family Assistance Program, Quit For Life smoking cessation, and the My Life Track wellness website. Learn about those benefits here. Part-time employees also have several benefits available to them.
In addition, employees also receive the following benefits:
Caring for Dependents
- Child care Resource and Referral Services
- Elder care Resource and Referral Services
Paid and Unpaid Time Off
- Paid Holidays (inclusive of Floating Holidays)
- Family & Medical Leave
- Sick Pay
Health and Wellness
- On-Site Nurses (Corporate campuses and Distribution only)
- On-Site Pharmacy (Mooresville Corporate campus with extended service to the Wilkesboro campus)
- On-Site Work/Life Seminars (Corporate campuses only)
- Flextime and Compressed Workweeks (Corporate campuses only)
- Seasonal Schedules (Stores and Distribution only)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted On-line University Programs (Kaplan, Strayer & Capella Universities)
- Free and/or Discounted Tax Preparation Services
- Discounts on a variety of products and special orders
- Scholarship programs
Employees may purchase company products at a 10% discount. Purchases must be for the use of the employees, their dependents, or as bona fide gifts.
On-Site Corporate Amenities
Employees who work in Lowe's Customer Support Center locations have access to the following:
- On-site ATM
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Off-site child daycare arrangements
- Privacy rooms for new mothers
- Health and fitness fairs
- Business casual work environment
- On-site jogging/walking trail